Maintain 100% of your income…whatever your business!
PROTECT YOUR FINANCIAL SITUATION AND YOUR FAMILY IN THE EVENT OF A JOB STOP, DISABILITY OR DEATH
Why purchase a professional retirement insurance product? Because you have to know that the compensation of your compulsory plan will be insufficient if you can no longer work? It is therefore essential for you to compensate for the loss of your income in case of a hard blow. That is why our solution is the professional pension plan Madelin.
- Maintenance of your income
- Support for your fixed costs
- Paying a capital to your loved one
- Education annuity for your children
- Quote and online subscription
- Eligible in Law Madelin
VERY PROTECTIVE GUARANTEES AND ADVANTAGEOUS RATES
- A fair price, defined according to your profession.
- Are you a business owner or creator? The first three years are the most sensitive for your business. We accompany you and we cover you on privileged terms:-30% on the annual dues in the 1st year,-20% the 2nd and-10% in the 3rd year.
- Do you subscribe as a group? Benefit from rate reductions and a simplified medical selection for all members of the group.
A QUICK MEMBERSHIP… AND YOU ARE COVERED
- If you are arrested for back problems, or psychological problems (option)
- If you are practicing an amateur sport
- In the case of therapeutic half-time
- In case of disability we take into account only the consequences of the disability on your activity in order to better compensate you if necessary (option)
- You receive a lump sum compensation: we pay you the daily amount you subscribe (example: €10 subscribed = €10 paid)
- On-line membership through the electronic signature
OPT FOR A PROTECTION ADAPTED TO YOUR NEEDS, WITH THE CHOICE OF GUARANTEES
With the “Pro package”you have an additional daily allowance to be used freely. For example, to pay your fixed costs providing any proof.
DAILY ALLOWANCES IN THE EVENT OF A WORK STOP
- Choose the duration of your deductible in case of sickness, accident and hospitalization. You also covered in case of therapeutic part time (therapeutic half time)
- Annuity from 33% disability. Once the state of disability is recognized, we pay an annuity until you retire (no later than your 67 years inclusive)
- In case of professional disability, pension from 15% of disability
- More favorable compensation which also takes account exclusively of the disability on your professional activity.
If you are permanently invalidate (≥ 66%) and are completely and definitively unable to practise your profession, then you receive additional capital.
You first choose the amount you want to cover under the contract. The daily allowances are then determined according to your professional income reported to the tax Administration and the benefits paid by your compulsory plan.
In the event of a work stoppage, the obligatory scheme occurs from the 91st to the 365th day limit of €48.95/day, and from the 366th day to €24.72/day. Therefore, to maintain your income, you need to make sure from the beginning of your work stoppage. You finally determine the daily allowance you need in addition to your mandatory plan.
EXAMPLE OF DEATH GUARANTEE
Mr. Martin, Craftsman is married to two children aged 8 and 10 years. He dies in a car accident.
With the Provident Pro Guarantee, beneficiaries may collect:
- For accidental death up to 1 000 000 € additional
- On account of death up to 1 000 000 € of capital and/or up to 1 000 € per month for his children with the annuity education
IN CASE OF WORK STOPPAGE AND DISABILITY
PSY Comfort We take care of illnesses related to psychological problems (including burn out).
EXEMPTION FROM CONTRIBUTIONS
You are exempt from contributions related to your warranties total temporary incapacity for work, total permanent disability, Pro package and Psy comfort, if you are compensated under these warranties.
IN CASE OF DEATH OR ABSOLUTE AND DEFINITIVE DISABILITY(IAD)
In case of death, your loved ones receive a capital or a life annuity to choose from.
DOUBLE-ACTING WARRANTY (INCLUDED)
We pay an additional death benefit to your children (dependent on your spouse) in the event of your spouse’s death, whether concurrent or occurring in the next 2 years.
ACCIDENTAL IAD OR DEATH/IAD
The capital paid to your loved ones is doubled in the event of death or absolute and definitive disability resulting from an accident.
Your children receive a gradual annual annuity depending on their age until they are 18 and until they are 26 years old if they continue their studies. Amount subscribed up to 11 years + 50% of the amount subscribed from 12 to 17 years + 100% of the amount subscribed from 18 to 26 years.