Subscribe to a Civil Liability Insurance for self-employed workers from €9,99 per month!
With over 950 activities covered in Professional Civil Liability we can set up for you a real safety net that reassures your customers, protects you and accompanies you throughout your Self-Employed activity.
FIRST, IN WHAT CASES DO I NEED TO PURCHASE A CIVIL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS?
Your liability may be incurred as long as a damage has been caused to one of your customers or to a third party. Your Civil Liability also protects you against the consequences of the faults causing the damage.
The most common cases are:
• Malpractice, negligence or omission
• Design or appraisal errors
• Lack of prudence or delay in delivery
• Inadequate advice and recommendations
• Lack of performance or non-compliance
• Technical assistance or inadequate training
• Abuse of intellectual property or infringement of the right to image, etc. ..
THEN, IS A CIVIL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS MANDATORY?
Is Professional Civil Liability Insurance mandatory?
Yes, for all regulated professions, but any auto-entrepreneur should take out a RC pro whatever its activity to deal with the significant financial consequences in the event of damage that could arise and incur its responsibility vis-à-vis its customers.
- Civil Liability is mandatory with or without ten-year for building trades
• Civil Liability is mandatory for insurance, finance, real estate
• Civil Liability is mandatory for health professions and other specific areas of activities.
FINALY, HOW MUCH DOES A CIVIL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR SELF-EMPLOYED WORKERS COST?
I am a self-employed worker, how much does a Professional Civil Liability Insurance cost?
The amount varies according to the professions and the guarantees subscribed.
You can choose the very complete basic contract to meet legal obligations and according to your needs add specific guarantees to your business or strengthen the amounts covered.
EXAMPLE 1 : I AM A VTC DRIVER, MY CIVIL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR €9,99 PER MONTH
A Civill Liability Insurance is mandatory for private drivers and can be purchased separately from your vehicle insurance (CL circulation).
The Civil Liability Exploitation is a special insurance that protects you as part of your activity from any damage caused to customers transported outside of any involvement of the vehicle.
Apart from material damage, you are also covered against intangible damages such as delays, infringement of the right to image, malpractice, carelessness, lack of performance, non-compliance, etc.
EXAMPLE 2 : I AM PAINTER-DECORATOR, MY CIVIL LIABILITY INSURANCE FOR €19,99 PER MONTH
A Civil Liability is mandatory for the Decorator Painter even if you do not need ten-year insurance.
By interfering with a site, you can damage a precious vase belonging to your client by clumsiness. By subscribing an Civil Liability, in this case your insurer will reimburse your customer for the amount of the damage.
WHAT ARE MY GUARANTEES?
• Bodily harm due to inexcusable fault – an occupational accident – a professional illness carried out in the course of my activity
• Material damage to property entrusted and/or loaned during an intervention
• Resulting intangible damages, whether you have caused a third party to lose the enjoyment of a right, the interruption of a service rendered or the loss of a profit expected or hoped for.
• Damage to the environment of accidental origin causing bodily injury, material and immaterial resulting directly.
Unlimited personalized legal accompaniment by law professionals and self-entrepreneurship at your side:
• Our expert advisors accompany you in your personal and professional life
• and support you in the event of claims of its management in its regulation
• Direct and unlimited access 5 days a week
Extended coverage up to EUR 9 million per loss all damage (bodily, material, environmental damage)
• Your personal injury covered up to € 1.5 million per year
• Your property and equipment damage: up to € 2 million per loss
• Your costs of expertise, defence, damages and interest taken over by your contract
Non-contractual document with advertising character