Buy and sell a property quickly … at the market price
How to sell your apartment quickly and well?
Behind every real estate transaction, there are people, families, you … This human dimension is important to us because each property is unique. The goal is to be effective through a relationship of trust. We accompany you from the first advice to the communication, until the making of appointments at the notary.
Why give us your property to sell?
Each owner is followed by a dedicated employee who will be your sole point of contact. His dedication, his advice and his know-how provide the guarantee to all the owners to sell their property at the best price.
- Market research
- Free estimate of your property
- Choosing a real estate diagnoser
- Selective customer search
- Realization of all visits of potential customers
- Quick Buy and Sale at the market price
- Administrative follow-up until the signing of the notarial acts
- Establishment of the tenant with rental management
- Subscription to Real estate insurance
- Financial package recommendation
- Reinvestment of capital
- Buying reselling
Buy & sell a property with a heritage adviser
If you need to complete a real estate transaction, you have a great interest in contacting a wealth advisor. Because his activity leads him to intervene in complementary fields like Insurance, Finance and Real Estate. As a result, he will have a broader view and integrate your project into a global heritage approach.
Moreover, he can find you in his client portfolio the buyer or the potential seller in a very selective way. This privileged relationship facilitates negotiations without increasing fees.
Jouffroy Finance can count on its experienced and multidisciplinary advisors as well as on its network of specialized partners. That’s why we offer all the services you need to complete your real estate project.
- Set the right price
- Sell by agency
- Be ready to sell your property
- Market your property
- Steps to sell your property
- Buy and sell
- Sell or rent: How to make the right choice?
- Selling occupied housing: how to proceed?
- High prices: should we wait?
- Our fees
- Our favorites
- Pinel Real Estate
- Real Estate Insurances