Stand ready to sell your property
How to prepare the sale of your apartment?
Even before signing the promise of sale, the seller must provide the mandatory technical diagnostics. To simplify the process, we propose to our customers, as soon as the mandate is signed, to be ready to sell their property by communicating to them the list of documents to provide.
In case the property was rented:
- Copy of the residential lease
- Letter from the renter or the letter of leave to sell with the acknowledgments receipt.
- Last receipt of rent.
- State of fixtures.
Checklist of documents to provide
- Property title
- Condominium Regulation – Descriptive State of Division
- All amendments to the co-ownership rules
- Minutes of the last 3 General Assemblies of Co-ownership
- Convocations + annexes to the last 2 General Assemblies of co-ownership
- Expense reports (the last annual summary and the latest quarterly calls)
- Last notice of property tax
- Technical Diagnostics (DDT)
- Maintenance log of the building