Do you know that a leg fracture costs between € 800 and € 1,500?
And that a tumor diagnosis (ultrasound, radiology, analysis) can be up to 300 €.
That’s why you have great interest in taking out health insurance for your pet, in case of accident or illness.
EXAMPLES OF VETERINARY CONSULTATION COSTS
- Routine consultation: from 20 € to 100 €
- Consultation with vaccination: 25 € to 150 €
EXAMPLES OF SURGERY EXPENSES
- Rupture of the ligament: from 300 € to 800 €
- Emergency abdominal surgery: from € 500 to € 1,000
- Putting a pin in a broken paw: 1.000 €
- Ablation of a tumor: 1.000 €
OTHER VETERINARY EXPENSES
- Sterilization: Dogs from 200 to 500 €, Cats from 50 to 150 €
- Vaccines: Dogs from 50 to 70 €, Cats from 60 to 80 €
- Euthanasia: Dogs from 50 to 80 €, Cats from 50 € on average
TWO CONTRACTS THAT WILL GIVE YOU GOOD!
The dog-cat health insurance is the solution to guarantee your favorite animal the best care without worrying about the financial aspect.
To love him is also to assure him his best care
OUR STRONG POINTS
- The choice between two dog-cat insurance contracts
- Three formulas that cover both the accident and the illness
- Coverage of medical and surgical expenses up to 100%
- Prevention Package for Vaccine Management, Deworming.
- Space insured to do all your steps online.
CAT-DOG INSURANCE QUADRUPAIDE
- High reimbursement up to € 2,500 per year depending on the formula.
- Single price for your pet between 3 months and 6 years old.
- Prevention package. Death benefit. Assistance.